I was a bit disappointed with Guitar Hero: On Tour's song list, to be honest. But nevertheless, like the good rocker I am, I still enjoyed the game. Two-weeks-or-so from now, Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades for the DS is set for release, and everyone's waiting to hear if the songs will improve.

Here's the song list for Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades
  • "Smooth Criminal" by Alien Ant Farm
  • "Dirty Little Secret" by The All-American Rejects
  • "No Rain" by Blind Melon
  • "One Way Or Another" by Blondie
  • "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi
  • "Rock and Roll Band" by Boston
  • "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" by The Darkness
  • "Free Ride" - Edgar Winter Group
  • "The Take Over, The Breaks Over" by Fall Out Boy
  • "The Pretender" by Foo Fighters
  • "All Right Now" by Free
  • "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
  • "Satch Boogie" by Joe Satriani
  • "Any Way You Want It" by Journey
  • "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz
  • "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park
  • "La Bamba" by Los Lobos
  • "Sweet Home Alabama (live)" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • "Crushcrushcrush" by Paramore
  • "We Are The Champions" by Queen
  • "The One I Love" by R.E.M.
  • "Can't Stop" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar
  • "Remedy" by Seether
  • "Tarantula" by Smashing Pumpkins
  • "Down" by Stone Temple Pilots
  • "Volcano Girls" by Veruca Salt
  • "Buddy Holly" by Weezer
Glad to see a couple of good ones there. Definitely a notch better than the partial list I got before.
ADVERTISEMENT:

0 comments:

Post a Comment