If you enjoyed the torture your hands endured while playing Guitar Hero: On Tour, then you'll be ecstatic to hear that Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades is set to be launched on November 16.

I myself am not looking forward to another Guitar Hero for the DS. Primarily because my hands are not made for the Guitar Hero grip. Also, the song list of Guitar Hero: On Tour was mediocre at best. Seeing the first 10 songs on On Tour Decades soured my guitar hero-ing fantasy even more.

"Dirty Little Secret" by The All-American Rejects
"crushcrushcrush" by Paramore
"The Take Over, The Break's Over" from Fall Out Boy
"The Pretender" from Foo Fighters
"Tarantula" by Smashing Pumpkins
"One Step Closer" by Linkin Park
"Remedy" by Seether
"The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
"Can't Stop" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
"I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness
ADVERTISEMENT:

0 comments:

Post a Comment